Tiffany Thornton Answers Fan Questions On Twitter
- Harry Potter or Twilight: Harry Potter do i know selena: yes and i absolutely adore her. she’s incredibly talented and such a sweetheart
- fav restaurant: Cheddars. fav snack: carrots and celery with ranch. fav Bible verse: Jeremiah 29:11.
- fav. movies: Dumb and Dumber, The Scent of a Woman, My Best Friends Wedding. fav flower: tulips. fav designer: Chanel.
- i’m almost 5’5 . celeb crush: James Franco. am i religious: yes, i’m a Christian. my dream: happiness for my family. am i single: yes
- i have a dog, she’s a teacup maltese named Lacy and she lives in Texas with my momma
- best thing in my dressing room, my fan wall and my pear scented candles from Target
- fear: I believe fear is not of the Lord but I can say the thought of failure intimidates me
- I love the name Tawni but I think Tiffany suits me better , in real life
- my favorite tv show: House
- in junior high i played tennis and basketball and cheered, in high school i was a cheerleader
- favorite person in the whole world: my nephew Collin, he just turned 5.
- fav. food: italian and mexican (Tex-Mex to be exact)
- my room is light turquoise, black and white
- fav color: pink. although i don’t wear much of it
- I’m from College Station, Texas
- i’m not sure how long that takes because i met mine at IMTA
- i got into acting through a competition called IMTA. i met my agent there and have been acting for 7 years
- i love Dem. she’s great…u guys should check her out on tour this summer
- Sonny With A Chance starts filming 2nd season in November
- fav places to shop: Urban, Forever 21, M. Frederic, Anne Klein, Gilly Hicks, etc.
- fav part of acting: the challenge
- best advice i’ve ever gotten: my grandfather always said “Run the race to WIN” and “nothing good happens after midnight” haha
- …are days when i’m in a hurry and can’t find another one with pink on the toes :
- do i match my socks: would it be bad if i said “what’s the point if you can’t see them?” haha. most of the time i do match them but there…
- fav actor: Al Pacino. fav actress: Sarah Jessica Parker
- …from their own insecurity. most of the time it has nothing to do with you.
- was i ever made fun of in school? yes i was. i think everyone goes through that. you just have to realize those people’s judgement stems..
- if i wasn’t an actress i would be a pediatrician. fav finger: hahaa pinky. fav sport: football, basketball, baseball i love them all.
- yes i had braces twice, once for a year when i was 11 and again for a year when i was 14.
- fav ice cream: mint chocolate chip. my middle name: Dawn. fav vacation spot: anywhere when I’m with someone amazing-be it family or a friend
Tell us what do you think.
There are no comments on this entry.
Websites mentioned my entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry